You can delete tee times that are no longer needed, or if you want to adjust your tee sheet entirely. For example, if you are trying to adjust tee time intervals you would be required to delete all times necessary and re-create them.
Blocking tee times is an alternative to deleting them, which can be more useful in certain scenarios, like closing tee times for inclement weather.
Tee times can not be recovered once deleted. Please recreate any tee times deleted mistakenly.
Only vacant tee times can be deleted, and it is necessary to remove reservations from tee times in order to delete them.
All employees are able to adjust tee times from the tee sheet if their employee role has permission to Adjust the tee sheet. More information about employee roles and permissions can be found here.
- Navigate to the Tee Sheet.
- Click Adjust Tee Sheet button at the top right.
- Select the tee time(s) in question.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK to confirm.
Only Managers and Owners are able to access the Tee Times & Pricing module.
- Navigate to Tee Times & Pricing.
- Ensure the intended tee sheet is selected from the drop-down list.
- Select Delete Tee Times.
- Choose the time and date range that you would like the tee times deleted
- Time range uses 24-hour/military time.
- Date ranges can be adjusted with the following options:
- Only this day will modify only the day selected in the date window.
- Daily will modify only the length of the chosen date range.
- Weekly will modify based on which days of the week are selected, until the end date.
- Select Delete at the top right of the window to save the changes.