This article pertains to Lightspeed Payments Golf - Card Not Present (CNP). For Retail (R-Series) or Restaurant (L-Series) Lightspeed Payments information, see the corresponding article.
The payouts report provides a daily snapshot of the money received. You can set the date filter to up to a year in the past
Managers and owners can access this report from the Reports section, under Lightspeed Payments.
The payouts report helps you monitor the money sent to your account.
Each date in the selected range includes:
- The transactions that are included in the payout.
- The total dollar amount collected.
- The processing fees collected by Lightspeed Payments.
- The total dollar amount of refunds processed during this date range.
- The total dollar amount of the payout you will receive. This is the amount collected minus fees and refunds.
Payout = Collected - Fees - Refunds
If a payout is showing as sent in this report but that money isn't yet in your account, it is likely that your bank is still processing the reception of the payout. Consult your bank to learn their processing times and speak with them first if you suspect a payout hasn't been received on time.
Analyzing a payout
Click on a specific payout to see a breakdown of the transactions included in that payout.
In the overview section, you'll find a breakdown of the number of transactions, the value of all card sales, the amount of fees, and the net payout for a given card type, further broken down by whether or not the card was present for the transaction:
- Card not present: the card number was used online
You'll also find a list of every transaction and adjustment included in this payout. You will see:
- The transaction ID
- The shop where the transaction took place
- The card type and the last 4-digits of the card used
- The amount charged to the card
- The type of transaction it was: sale, refund, adjustment
- The processing fee for this transaction
- Whether or not the card was present
- The net amount included in the payout (Net = Amount - Fee)