If you have a golf simulator at your club, you can follow the steps below to integrate it into Lightspeed Golf. It is best to add the simulator to your system with its own 1-hole course. Tee times should be created at the necessary intervals between bookings. Finally, create a new price sheet to ensure customers are booking themselves online at the correct price.
Create a simulator course
- Go to settings from the main menu.
- Select courses, and then click on create.
- Enter a name for the simulator course, which will appear when booking online.
- Set the number of holes to one.
- Choose a color for the course.
- Disable online booking until you are ready to accept reservations, and enable it when you are ready.
- Save changes.
Create tee times
- Go to Tee times & pricing from the sidebar.
- Select the simulator course under the calendar.
- Select Create Tee Times.
- Set the interval as the intended time between simulator reservations.
- Set the Time Range to indicate when the tee times should be created within.
- Set the Date Range for which days they should be created, or the pattern of days.
- Select Create.
Create and apply a price sheet
- Go to Tee Times & Pricing and select the Simulator Course under the calendar.
- Select Price Sheets or the + Prices button under today's date.
- Select New pricesheet.
- Write a name for the Simulator Price sheet.
- Choose a color for the price sheet.
- Select Create price rule and fill in the first price rule with the default player type.
- Create more price rules as necessary to ensure that the player types that are bookable online have a price and time restriction set, if applicable.
- Select Create.
- Select + Prices and select the simulator price sheet, then set how it should repeat through future dates.
Learn more about the features related to this setup:
- Adding a Course - Creating a new course to represent the simulator.
- Creating, Deleting & Blocking Tee Times - Creating tee times in the simulator course, at the intended interval.
- Creating Price Sheets and Restrictions - Adjusting the player types that can book the simulator at the planned prices.
- Online Booking Settings - Changing the default player type that customers will use to book online.
- Creating Player Types - How to create more player types.
- Creating a Recurring Booking - A recurring booking can be used to fill multiple tee times on a tee sheet only one customer should represent each booking.