Issuing a raincheck
- Open the reservation in question, and ensure the customer is marked as paid.
- Select the 3 dots button, to the right of the Arrived and No show buttons.
Select the Raincheck button.
- Enter a raincheck amount using a percentage or dollar amount.
- Click Create.
Print or share the raincheck as necessary.
Redeeming a raincheck
- Open the reservation in question, that is not already marked as paid.
- Take payment for the reservation, which opens the POS.
- Click the Raincheck button on your sales screen in the POS on Lightspeed Retail.
- Enter the raincheck code by typing it in, or using a barcode scanner.
- Click Redeem.
- Click Confirm.
- The raincheck will be applied as a payment or line item according to how rainchecks are set up.
- Finalize the sale and use another payment type to pay the difference, if applicable.
See our Staff Operations Webinar for more information.