In order to utilize this feature, please ensure that your packages have been created. Packages are best used as a digital replacement for physical punch cards, as they can be applied to reservations by both the club operators and customers themselves. This makes it easier for customers who have forgotten their punch cards or prefer a digital solution.
Selling individual packages
- Click on the Customers tab on your navigation bar and look for the customer you intend to sell the package.
- Once on the customer profile, click on the packages tab and click on Sell
- Choose the package you want to sell.
The packages will appear in the order they were created, newest to oldest
Add one or more beneficiaries who have permission to utilize this package(s).
Selling multiple packages
- The beneficiary will be applicable to all the packages
- Under the Restrictions tab, you can add a start and end date if these were not determined during the creation of the package for each individual package within the sale.
- You will be able to modify the sale price of the package and apply a discount, if necessary.
- Prior to clicking on save, select the payment method for the purchase of this package.
There are 2 things to take into account with beneficiaries.
- If there are 2 beneficiaries added to the same package, both will be able to apply the package to their reservations directly. That being said, the users (purchasers or beneficiaries) must be part of the reservation in order to share it with their guests.
- The usage limit will be applicable across all users of the package (s). Meaning, if the package is restricted to 10 usages, the usages will be limited to 10 across all users.