This article will describe the best practices for using Google Chrome to access everything Lightspeed!
Be sure that you are using the Google Chrome web browser, as other browsers are not supported. This is because the POS Chronogolf Point of Sale Chrome Extension is required to process payments from the tee sheet, explained further below.
Downloading Google Chrome
Here is where you can download Google Chrome: Click Here
Here is where you can download the Chrome Extension: Click Here
Click Add to Chrome, and then Add Extension.
Clearing chrome's cache
If you are experiencing issues using Google Chrome, it may be best to clear your cache to help make it operate at the best possible performance.
- At the top right, click the three dots button, this is what it looks like:
- Click More tools --> Clear browsing data.
- Choose All Time for the time range.
- Be sure that "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files" have a check. It is not required to clear the other data.
- Click Clear data, and wait a few moments.
- Close and reopen all Chrome Windows when it has finished.
Here is an example:
Setting cache to clear automatically
You can also set Google Chrome to automatically clear its cache when all windows are closed. This will help Chrome keep itself running optimally. Here is more information about that:
Copy and paste this address into a new tab on Chrome, and enable this setting: