Booking on the tee sheet
On the tee time slot, the + icon will be replaced by a 3 dots icon with the following message: Frozen: This slot is currently pending an ongoing reservation.
- This feature will freeze the entire tee time once selected, irrespective of the number of players selected within the booking, and will be released either upon a confirmed reservation OR when the time runs out.
- Whether an employee opens up a reservation or a member/guest selects a tee time online, the tee time will be unavailable to both parties.
- On the admin side, there is no timer displayed on the tee sheet. An employee at the course can leave the tee time open for up to 30 minutes, keeping it frozen. During that time, no other employee at another location or a member/guest online will be able to select that tee time. After 30 minutes, you will still have the possibility to confirm the reservation if that tee time is still available.
Booking on the web
Reservation on the calendar
The tee time gets frozen once you’ve selected a time (and are successfully logged in). The selected tee time cannot be booked by anyone else for 5 minutes, while frozen. The player will have 5 minutes to modify the information within the selected time before confirming it. If the tee time has not been booked, they will still have the option to confirm the reservation after the 5-minute window.
Reservation on the tee sheet for members
Similar to the admin side of the tee sheet, players will see 3 dots on the tee time slot for frozen tee times.
- This feature will freeze the entire tee time once selected, irrespective of the number of players selected within the booking and will. be released either from a confirmed reservation OR when the time runs out.
Booking on the mobile app
This feature is also available on the mobile app, for both the Chronogolf by Lightspeed main app and your facility's branded apps.
*Make sure the Chronogolf by Lightspeed app and the custom app are the latest version (5.0.0 or higher) for both Apple and Android users*
- If your club has a custom branded app and is updated to the latest version, but you do not see the timer on the confirmation page, please contact your Account Manager, and they will assist you further.
- On the mobile app, it will only display the available tee times and won't show frozen tee times. To make sure you see the latest tee times, on the tee time page, simply drag the screen downward and then release it, this will refresh the list of available tee times.
For 18-hole reservations created on a 9-hole course, only the front 9 will be frozen during the booking process.