In this article, we will detail how to create and manage booking extras in Lightspeed Golf.
Navigate to Settings > Extras
To create an Extra, click on Create, and fill out the required fields:
- Name: Name of the booking extra as it will appear on the booking and in Lightspeed Retail.
- Description: Add a description of the extra (optional)
- Price: Price excluding taxes
- Tax: Tax class for the item
- Online: Determine whether you'd like the extra available for customers to book themselves online.
- Courses: Which course is the extra available on
If you have already created Extras in Lightspeed Retail before, they will not map to the existing product. You will need to merge the product to keep the history.
Adding extras to a reservation
Extras can be added the same way you add a cart to a reservation. You can either click the + sign or the "Add Product" icon on the left menu.
From the player's perspective, they can add Extras during the online booking process and pay ahead of time if they are part of a club deal!
The Extras feature will continue to evolve as we gather useful information on how it is being employed around the world - jump on the chat and let us know what improvements you would like to see for your market!