To access business intelligence reports, please ensure you are logged into your profile from the .com domain. If you are not, you can log in here.
Business intelligence reports can be accessed from the sidebar, by Managers and Owners. Further information about them is included below.
All business intelligence reports and charts can be exported to PDF by clicking on the pdf icon or to CSV by clicking on the three little dots at the top right of each box and selecting download -> CSV File as seen in the screenshot below. Additionally, you can filter the report by clicking on the right-hand panel and choosing different criteria. Here is where the filters can be found if they are hidden. Reports labeled with * signify that they are accessible via the advanced analytics module
- This report entails an overview of your rounds and is broken down by the different product types of revenue (green fees + carts) average revenue, channel types (percentage of online vs. offline reservations), channel sources (third-party integrators should you have any, the club's widget versus Lightspeed Golf's Marketplace. This report will also show you your reservation breakdown per player type and the state of that reservation, meaning whether they were marked as "arrived" "no show" or "reserved".* It displays the revenue generated for carts and green fees per player type.
- This report entails your pace year over year. It will display the number of rounds. average revenue and total revenue in comparison to last year.
- This report displays rounds played, reserved, and no-shows per player type. This includes revenue collected from carts and rounds played by each player type.
- This report entails the different channels the booking is made from, illustrating the distribution of rounds booked via the website, the booking widget (website) the application as well as how many rounds were booked through the Pro Shop.
- The report records the number of rounds booked through each channel per player type.
- The player summary report includes a dashboard illustrating an overview of rounds played by customers and guests. This report allows you to find specific customers, as well as their number of rounds, played through a filtered period of time. The report also includes the amount of identified and unidentified rounds by customers.
- This report entails an overview of your tee sheet occupancy broken down into rounds played per time slot by weekday and weekend. The report includes the number of products (carts + green fees) booked per hour of the day. Graphs and charts illustrating monthly occupancy and “days in advance booking” can also be found in this section of your Business intelligence module.
- The pace comparison report allows you to see the occupancy (rounds played) of your course/courses per month, in comparison to the rounds played in the previous years.
- The customer overview report presents an overall vision of all your customers. The report covers all information that is available within the customers' profile, such as different player types, customers with and without emails and phone numbers on file, customers by gender, customers with shared addresses, and finally a detailed list of all customers listed in your database alongside the information shared within their profile.
- The leaderboards report refers to your leading customers in the separate fields of the software. This report will show which customers played the most rounds, no-shows, and cancellations. Also found on the leaderboards report is the amount of revenue collected from your “leading” customers on carts and rounds.
- This dashboard gives you an insight into how and when you acquired your customers in the database. The report includes visual representations of customer profiles in correlation with the time of day and the day of the week that they were created.
- The subscriptions overview report entails charts and graphs illustrating all your active, expired, and sold subscriptions. You can also find the payment method used for each subscription purchase. This section further includes the list of all your customers alongside their subscription type, start and end dates, and status.
- The Sold subscription report lists all of your sold subscriptions over a selected time period. The report includes YoY sold subscriptions allowing you to compare results from past sales.
- The renewed Subscription report lists all of your renewed subscriptions. The report includes YoY renewed subscriptions allowing you to compare how many subscriptions were renewed from year to year.
- The canceled subscription report lists all of your canceled subscriptions during a period of time. The report includes YoY canceled subscriptions allowing you to compare how many subscriptions were canceled in comparison to previous years.
- This report entails a list of all your customers and house accounts with auto-billing activated. The list includes the next billing date for all house accounts with auto-billing activated.
- The section of the module illustrates a dashboard with an overview of all customers with successful payments on their house accounts. The report as well includes a graph indicating how much revenue has been collected in successful house account payments.
- The section of the module illustrates a dashboard with an overview of all customers with failed payments on their house accounts. The report as well includes a graph indicating how much revenue is owed in failed house account payments.
- This report gives you an overview of all your packages, it entails your limited packages, as well as the different product type packages. Also found in the report is a list of all your customers as well as the archived, expired, and active packages attached to their accounts.
- The redemptions report gives you an overview of when, where and by whom the packages are used. The report contains various graphs and charts illustrating usages on green fees and carts, usages based on the time of the day and the day of the week, and finally YoY usages allowing you to compare package redemptions to previous years. Also found in the report are total usages per package and top packages used by selected customers.
- The liabilities report gives you an overview of the total usage left of your sold packages and their monetary value. The report includes your top liabilities per package name as well as top liabilities per package owner. A list of all customers with active packages can be found at the bottom report alongside the amount of revenue owed in the form of active packages.
- The Voucher overview report contains a list of all vouchers, graphs illustrating your best-selling vouchers, as well as your top redeeming customers, which can be located in this section of the Business intelligence module. Lastly, the report entails all active and inactive/expired vouchers in your database.
- The voucher redemptions report includes an insight into how many vouchers were redeemed, when, and by whom. The report also includes a graph of usage over time compared to previous years, allowing you to compare year-to-year sale usage growth/decline.
- The Promo codes overview entails a list of all your promo codes within the system alongside the total amount of discounts given in ($ & %) and the average discount rate offered ($ & %). In this section of the Business Intelligence module, you can find your promo codes which apply to carts and green fees, as well as all active and expired promo codes.
- The promo codes report includes an insight into how many promo codes were redeemed, when, and by whom. The report also includes a graph of usage over time compared to previous years, allowing you to compare year-to-year usage growth/decline. Finally, the report contains various graphs and charts illustrating usages based on product type, usages based on the time of the day and the day of the week, and finally YoY usages allowing you to compare promo code redemptions to previous years.
- The Rainchecks overview gives an overview of all of your recorded issued and redeemed rainchecks. The report as well contains the status of all existing rainchecks (outstanding vs redeemed), the number of issued rainchecks per employee, and the total revenue collected through rainchecks.
- The raincheck issued report offers insight into how many rainchecks were issued, when, and by whom. In addition to the list of all issued rainchecks, the report illustrates the date and time, the dollar amount, and the employee to which each raincheck was issued.
- The raincheck redeemed report entails insight into how many rainchecks were redeemed, when, and by whom. In addition to the list of all redeemed rainchecks, the report illustrates the date and time, the dollar amount, and the employee to which each raincheck was redeemed.
- The employee section of this report gives you an overview of your issued and redeemed rain checks by employees. The report lists the date and time and dollar amount of all issued and redeemed rainchecks by each employee.
- The Online deals overview provides a detailed report on when, where and by whom the deals were used. The report illustrates total usage based on product type (green fees and carts), Time of the day, and day of the week.
- The Online deal redemption report entails insight into how many online deals were redeemed, when, and by whom. In addition to the list of all redeemed online deals, the report illustrates YoY redemptions allowing you to compare usage over time compared to previous years.
- The Extras Overview report gives you the performance of your Extras sold in revenue, the Average Price of your Extras, and the Best-Selling Extras in Revenue and Quantity. The report shows which Channels Types, Channel Sources, and Channel Mediums these Extras were booked from.
- The Extras Daily Report will give you the number of Extras sold on specific days, based on specific tee times and customers.
- The ORCA Export allows you to upload all your reservation data (rounds date and time, customer information, round status, etc.) of a given period to the ORCA report system.
- The Tee Sheet report lists the raw data of your rounds booked (including information such as date and time, customer booking information, cost, etc.) Useful when exported as .CSV and used in pivot tables in Excel.