Before we start:
Refunds from the tee sheet can be done for tee times that were paid by Stripe.
The player has to have a credit card on file in Golf
The refunds are for green fees, carts and extras items on the tee sheet
Only the items that are marked as paid will be refunded
To refund from the tee sheet, follow these steps:
On the tee sheet, open the reservation
Click on the 3 little dot icon next to the "Arrived / No Show" button
Click on Refund
4. On the next screen, you will see the products that will get refunded. Note that only one tee time can be refunded at once.
5. Click on Refund X products
6. Repeat these steps to refund multiple players
7. On the tee sheet, the reservation will be marked as "Refunded"
8. The refund will also appear in Lightspeed Retail in your Payments Received report
9. This refund will also appear in your Stripe reports