First, go to your dashboard
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on Appearance > Menu
Once you are in the main menu settings, you can add a new page from the left menu
- Select the new page
- Click add to menu
- The page will be added to the bottom of the menu
To change the position of the new page within the menu
- Drag and drop the page where you want it
- If you would like the page link to be in a submenu, drag it to the right once it’s under the desired parent link.
Once you’re finished editing the menu, click Save Menu