If you want to add a PDF, menu, or other documents on your website, follow these steps:
First, to add the image in question
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on Media > Add New
- Drop files to upload or select the files
- Click on Save.
Copy the URL of the PDF, and add it to your desired location
- Once you’ve uploaded the PDF, you’ll have to copy its URL
- Then, go to the page where you’d like to edit or add the PDF
- Click on Enable Visual Builder on top of the page.
Add the right Module
- New modules can only be added inside of Rows. If you are starting a new page, don’t forget to add a row to your page first. Learn more about Rows here.
- Use the visual builder to add a standard section (the blue +) and then section (green +) with a layout of your choice. The number of columns could be changed afterward.
- Then add a Module (text if you want a title on top of your image) to any part of the row.
- Click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page.
- Click on the button and then click on the Gear Icon
- Paste the URL so people can have access to the PDF when they click on the button.