To modify your navigation menu, you need to visit the Appearance » Menus page in your WordPress admin dashboard.
- First, click the View All tab to see all your site’s pages
- Check the box next to each of the pages you want to add to your menu
- Click on the Add to Menu button
- Once your pages have been added, you can move them around by dragging and dropping them
Note: All menus have their items listed in a vertical (top to bottom) list in the menu editor. When you put the menu live on your site, it will either display vertically or horizontally (left to right).
- After adding pages to the menu, select the location where you want to display the menu and click on the Save Menu button.