To update a WordPress page, follow these steps:
- Hover the Pages tab > Click on All Pages
- Select the Page you would like to edit and either click on the title or Edit (which appears when you hover over the title)
- Make the changes you desire
- Click Update to apply the changes you made on the page.
To delete a WordPress page, click on the “Pages” tab
- Hover over the one you wish to delete
- On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash
Note: The file is just moved to the trash and is not actually deleted. You can go into the trash folder to restore a page if you accidentally deleted a page.
To get to the trash folder, follow these steps:
- Go to the Pages tab
- At the top of the page, there is a horizontal menu that allows you to filter the page to view: All Pages, Published Pages, Draft Pages or Trash
- Click on the Trash link
- To RESTORE: Hover over the page you want to restore and click on the Restore link. This will restore the page to its former state – either Published or Draft.
- To PERMANENTLY DELETE: Hover over the page you want to delete and click on the Delete Permanently link.
In addition, you can Empty the Trash to delete all of the pages in the trash at once.