The Video Module can be used to show video in a useful and easy way.
Here’s how you add it:
First, add the right Module
- New modules can only be added inside of Rows. If you are starting a new page, don’t forget to add a row to your page first. Learn more about Rows here.
- Use the visual builder to add a standard section (the blue +) and then a section (green +) with a layout of your choice. The number of columns could be changed afterward.
- Then add a Module Button to any part of the row.
- Click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page.
- Click on Video
- In Content, you can add the video directly, or from a youtube link.
- Click on the small trash icon to delete the present video
- Click add new video
- Paste the URL from Youtube or Vimeo
- In the Design section, you can change:
- Choose alignment
For more information: https://www.elegantthemes.com/documentation/divi/video/