The testimonial section is one of the best ways to promote your product or service.
Here’s how you add it:
First, add the right Module
- New modules can only be added inside of Rows. If you are starting a new page, don’t forget to add a row to your page first. Learn more about Rows here.
- Use the visual builder to add a standard section (the blue +) and then a section (green +) with a layout of your choice. The number of columns could be changed afterward.
- Then add a Module Button to any part of the row.
- Click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page.
- Click on Testimonial
- In Content, you can add Author Name: [enter name], Job Title: [enter title], Company Name: [enter company]
- You can add the testimonials in Body
- You can also add the Portrait Image URL: [upload 90×90 image]
- You can choose to show Icon or not.
- Use Background Color: Choose the color or set to NO
- In the Design section, you can change:
- Text Color: Light to Dark
- Text Orientation: choose alignment
- Body Font:
- Body Font Size:
- Body Line Height:
You can duplicate this module and re-design the others.
For more information: https://www.elegantthemes.com/documentation/divi/testimonial/