The Gallery Module is a module that helps you showcase all the images you’d like, in a grid or in a slider. A lot of golf courses use it to show different golf holes, the items on the restaurant menu, or the activities offered at the golf course.
Here’s how you add it:
First, add the right Module
- New modules can only be added inside of Rows. If you are starting a new page, don’t forget to add a row to your page first. Learn more about Rows here.
- Use the visual builder to add a standard section (the blue +) and then a section (green +) with a layout of your choice. The number of columns could be changed afterward.
- Then add a Module Button to any part of the row.
- Click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page.
- Click on Call-to-Action
- Gallery Images: Click updated gallery and select the images you want to include in the gallery.
- Select the number of Images
- Choose if you want to show Title and Caption or not
- Choose if you want to show Pagination or not
- Add a link to the gallery if you’d like people to click and be redirected to a new page
- Choose a background, or leave it blank
- Images won’t show if you select “Grid”, you’ll have to save and then see the gallery.
Under Design Options
- Choose the way you want it to appear in Layout
- You can select the thumbnail Orientation as well
- Choose the size and alignment in Sizing
- You can select the overlay icon in overlay, which will be displayed when hovering over.
- Click on the green checkmark
- Save, and exit visual builder.
For more information: https://www.elegantthemes.com/documentation/divi/gallery/