Add a New Product
Adding a Simple product is similar to writing a post or creating a page in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel
Product Meta Box
The Product Data meta box is where the majority of important data is added for your products (eg: price, taxes, product type).
- Add product price in Regular Price
- The tax rates are set up in your WooCommerce Settings
- If you are using WooCommerce to also sell retail inventory, please set up the Shipping section accordingly
Set Product Category
Product categories can be created, edited, and selected at any time on the right-hand side of your product page. This can be done when you first create a product or come back and edit it or the category/tag specifically.
Set Product Image
The Product Image is the main image for your product.
- Select Set Product Image.
- Select an existing image in your Media Library or Upload a new one.
* For more information on product images, visit the following