The button module is one of the modules you’ll use the most. The Button Module allows you to link a button to a specific page.
Add the right Module
- New modules can only be added inside of Rows. If you are starting a new page, don’t forget to add a row to your page first. Learn more about Rows here.
- Use the visual builder to add a standard section (the blue +) and then section (green +) with a layout of your choice. The number of columns could be changed afterwards.
- Then add a Module Button to any part of the row.
- Click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page.
- Click on Button
- Add Title: Under Button Text: Replace “Click Here” by your text
- Add URL under Button URL: [enter URL]
- Select if you want this link to be opened in the same window or new one.
- Go to alignment and select the right Button alignment
- Select the right color
- If you want to customize the button, disable the Use Custom Style option
- Select the style you’d like to change: Button Text Size, Button Text Color, Button Background Color, Button Border Width, Button Border Color, Button Border Radius
- Add an icon to your button when you hover over it.
- If you want to always show the icon in the button, disable the “Only show icon on Hover for Button” option
On the page:
- To have multiple button, you can duplicate them easily
- Choose the number of column you want
- Duplicate the first blurb
- Drag it to the desired area
- Edit them afterwards