Since the Blurb module combines both imagery and text to showcase certain features, you can use it to add a list of your company’s services on your homepage. The Blurb Module also allows you to turn your Blurb image/icon and title into a link to your service page. For this example, I’m going to use the Blurb Module to add four featured services to a homepage.
First, Add the right Module
- New modules can only be added inside of Rows. If you are starting a new page, don’t forget to add a row to your page first. Learn more about Rows here.
- Use the visual builder to add a standard section (the blue +) and then section (green +) with a layout of your choice. The number of columns could be changed afterwards.
- Then add a Module (text if you want a title on top of your image) to any part of the row.
- Click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page.
- Click on Blurb
- Add Title: [enter title of service] under Title
- Add Content under Body
- Add URL if you want to link it under Link
- Use Icon under Image & Icon
- Choose Icon Color or add the color code
- Use Icon Font Size: YES to choose the size of the icon
- Image & Icon alignment to choose Text Orientation
On the page:
- To have multiple blurbs, you can duplicate them easily
- Choose the number of columns you want
- Duplicate the first blurb
- Drag it to the desired area
- Edit them afterwards