First, to add the image in question:
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on Media > Add New
- Drop files to upload or select the files
- Click on Save.
Then, Edit the right page
- Click on the name of the Golf Club name at the Top left of the page
- Go to the page you would like to edit
- Click on Enable Visual Builder at the top of the page.
Add the right Module
- New modules can only be added inside of Rows. If you are starting a new page, don’t forget to add a row to your page first. Learn more about Rows here.
- Use the visual builder to add a standard section (the blue +) and then section (green +) with a layout of your choice. The number of columns could be changed afterward.
- Then add a Module (text if you want a title on top of your image) to the any part of the row.
- Click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page.
- Click on Image and then click on the Gear Icon
- Choose the image you’d like.
Modify your image
You can go to Design and adjust Sizing, Alignment, and more.
- Click on Check. Always save!
- Click on the “…” in the purple circle, then Save
- Exit visual builder.
Add: Image alignment
Add: Image Link (new tab, same window)