Update an event in Modern Events Calendar (M.E. Calendar):
You can update events from the M.E. Calendar section of the Wordpress toolbar.
- Click on M. E. Calendar in the Wordpress admin toolbar on the left side of your screen.
- Choose the event you would like to edit.
Update the event title and description:
Update your event details such as title, description, main content, links, images, etc.
- Update headings, content, and styled text in the description.
- Update links by highlighting the text to be linked, and choosing the link icon.
- Add a new image by selecting Add Media.
Update event details at the bottom of the event page:
Scroll down towards the bottom of any event page to set the date, start/end times, recurring events, and more.
- Update the event date, start time and end time in the Date and Time tab on the left.
- Update recurring events in the Recurring Event tab
Publish your event to save your changes:
Once you’re all done updating your event content and details, publish the event to make it available for your users.
- Click Update in the toolbar on the right side of the page
Learn more about events on the Modern Events Calendar tutorial page.