Remove an event in Modern Events Calendar (M.E. Calendar):
Click on M. E. Calendar in the Wordpress admin toolbar on the left side of your screen. Remove an event by going to the “All Events” page of the M. E. Calendar section of your Wordpress admin.
- Click on All Events.
- Choose the event you would like to edit.
- On the right side, remove the event by clicking Move to Trash.
Temporarily disable an event:
If you don’t want to remove the event permanently, you can change it to a draft and republish it at a later date.
- From the right toolbar of the event page, click on Edit beside the Status option.
- From the dropdown list select Draft
- Click Ok to save the event status.
Learn more about events on the Modern Events Calendar tutorial page.