Add an event in Modern Events Calendar (M.E. Calendar):
You can create or add new events from the M.E. Calendar section of the Wordpress toolbar. You’ll then be able to add an event title and description.
- Click on M. E. Calendar in the Wordpress admin toolbar on the left side of your screen.
- Click on Add Event.
Fill in the event title and description:
Add more information to your event with a title, description, main content, links, images and additional headings.
- Add headings, content, and styled text in the description.
- Add links by highlighting the text to be linked, and choosing the link icon.
- Add images by selecting Add Media.
Specify event details at the bottom of the event page:
Scroll down towards the bottom of any event page to set the date, start/end times, recurring events, and more.
- Add the event date, start time and end time in the Date and Time tab on the left.
- Add recurring events in the Recurring Event tab
Finish setting up the event and add a featured image:
After you’ve filled in all your event details, you can add a featured image for the event. Once you’re all done, save the event as a draft, or publish it to make it available for your users.
- Set the featured image for the event in the toolbar on the right side of the page
- Publish the event to make it available on the site
Learn more about events on the Modern Events Calendar tutorial page.