Navigate to Settings > Courses
To add a new course, click the "+Create" button on the top right hand side.
The initial information you will fill out:
Name: The course name as you want it to appear on the tee sheet
Number of Holes
Color: The color of the banner on top of the tee sheet for easily distinguishing between courses if you have multiple.
Online Booking: Whether you want the course to be bookable online.
Click on Save. Once you have done this, in order to continue setting up the course click on the course name in the list.
Click the products tab:
- Booking products that you would like to make available on the course. If you would like to add different products for this course, refer to our creating green fee and carts article. (hyperlink to that article)
- Round duration: on average how long it takes to complete 18 holes and 9 holes (will vary depending on your products created)
- Default product: Choose which green fee product is the default.
- Mandatory Cart: Enable to have cart added to every reservation automatically.
Click on the scorecard tab:
Fill out the scorecard for each tee box, rating/slope are mandatory fields while the others are optional
Click on the Tee-Times tab:
- Front/Back: If you have a front/back tee sheet, you can put in the starting hole for the first and second nine. If you have a standard 18 hole or 9 hole course, then you can put holes 1 and 10. Same for the duration.
- Hides Prices on Tee sheet: On the left hand side of the tee sheet there is a price tag icon for the tee sheet's default player type, enabling this setting will hide that icon on the tee sheet.
- Return Course: if you have a front/back or a different return course, you can select where the return booking gets booked when making an 18 hole booking on a 9 hole course.